Saturday, March 28, 2009

Definitely,maybe

I am listening to song which i find difficulty searching the title. Fell in love with it when i watch Definitely, maybe. A box of Marlboro is accompanying me.

it is a gloomy afternoon.. The sun is not shining as it always do. The flowers are blooming beautifully and the grass are evergreen. The mood changes today. Everything goes slow and birds are chirping. The sound so intrinsic and wonderful. I am sipping a cup of coffee and inhaling my red Marly.

But, the night before, was one of the nights i would think i made a move of which i had full conviction. It is not about me being whom i am not and me having any other intentions. At least not that night and not now. What lies ahead is something i cannot foresee and know. That night was me being concerned, me being who i am, much as i know what may be installed ahead of me. I did what i wanted not because of i wanted to be stubborn, but because i was deeply concerned. I know such actions would be 'detrimental' to me. But, at times the heart is worth following. Much needed attention to.

That would definitely,maybe be my last. Though, i very much doubt that. It is difficult when being concern would be construed as to being too concerned. A gesture would be defined as an affection. But, even so, i still find myself sure of what i am doing. i am firmed as to say that I am doing what i should have done as a friend.

That would be one reason as to why i said definitely,maybe..

No comments: